April 1, 2012

I-X Indoor Amusement Park

It's that time of year again. The jingle can be heard all over the radio and TV:

"It's here today, not gonna stay, go right away to the I-X Indoor Amusement Park, gotta get to the I-X Indoor Amusement Park!"

Well known by kids and parents alike, this jingle signals the return of the indoor amusement park to the I-X Center. The annual amusement park brings thousands of people to the I-X Center and ushers in the spring season.

This year's event will feature over 150 amusement park rides. Children can enjoy themselves in KidzVille while teens and adults soar and fly through the air in Thrill City.

There will be plenty of entertainment for the eyes as well. A new performance called Cirque Shangai will take center stage this year. The performing troupe will leave you in awe as they perform high wire acts and dangerous motorcycle stunts.

Rescued tigers from Sarasota, Fla. will return in this year's Tiger Show, and the Latino community will be celebrated on April 14-15 during La Fiesta Latina.

General admission is $24 for adults and $21 for children under 48" at the box office. For a $3 discount, purchase tickets online or at your local Marc's store.

Hurry in to the I-X Center before this amusement park leaves town!

The park opens at 11 a.m. daily and closes between 9 and 10 p.m. Check online for times and closing dates.

The Indoor Amusement Park will be at the I-X Center until Sunday, April 15.

For more information, visit I-X Indoor Amusement Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment